What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, June 15, 2007 @ 01:55
*
It's useless asking me why I'm feeling this way. Cause I bet my LIFE that I'm the only one who will feel this way. That's how damn certain I am that I'm the only one who feels this way. I can bet my LIFE, my everything, in a show hand bet and I'm certain that I'll win. That's why, no one will ever know what's going on, how I'm feeling and why I'm feeling this way. It's useless to ask, useless for me to explain so let's all save our breathes and act as though nothing has happened.
Regret is with me every step I take. It has become my new best friend.
I'm letting go off everything that I once believe in. In my *******, in my *********, in ***. Nothing will always equate to nothing in the end. It's just like zero.
I hate people who give empty promises. Or is it everyone else is giving empty promises but me? Everytime I here this phrase " I promise". In the end, nothing happens.
And you, please F-U-C-K-O-F-F from my life forever asshole.