<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, June 04, 2007 @ 12:58
*
Perhaps we were once part of the same picture once. But times have changed. I've changed. You've changed. The picture has also changed. We are no longer part of the same picture anymore.

Reading through Duchess Of Malfi again, Bosola is the one character that I can really click with. Somehow I just understand what he's going through and all. Hmm.......

Life is just full of ironies... The more you tell yourself not to think about something, the more you'll end up thinking about it. Isn't that just ironic...

IfyouthinkthatI'mafuckingbitch,thanfine.Iamone.Ya,I'msomeonewhocannevereverbetheretohelp hisfriendswhentheyneedhelp.Letthisbearemindertoallmyfriends.Icannotbetheretohelpyouwhen you'refeelingsadorwhatsoever.Icannotbereliedontokeepyoursecretsandallok.Infact,you'llbe betteroffwithoutknowingsomeonelikeme.I'mtiredenoughasitis.Ihavetodealwiththeenormous
amountofworkthathastoberevised,especiallyorganicchem.Idon'tneedyouaddingtotheamountof
pressurethatI'malreadyfeeling.I'vegotenoughexpectationstoliveuptoalreadyasitisfrommyparents

I'm sick of always playing the bad guy. Everything that I do, I'm always forced into the bad guy role. Especially in class. Why can't you guys stand up for yourself? Why must I always be the one who saids what you all think and get all the shit from teachers and the other people? Why can't you ever have the guts to stand up for what is right? Or do you need a scapegoat before you dare to say what you really think? I'm sick of being that scapegoat. Go find someone else.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/