<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, July 29, 2007 @ 03:10
*
I wanted to type out alot of things, but after waiting for the thing to load, I lost my train of thoughts. It got derailed. Hmm...

I'm happy that my mother banned me from using the com during weekdays. :D As weird as that sounds, it makes me treasure the time I have to use it on weekends. Besides, I'm also wiped out by the time I get back from school so it all adds up in the end.

JJ is actually kinda nice at night, when it's no longer that noisy and full of people. Especially the grandstand. That is... If you have the guts to go up to it when it's all dark and creepy. Can see all the stars. Haha...

Recently, X told me something that was rather one sided due to the time that X saw us... Things aren't always as they seem. Appearance VS reality.

Bleagh, XY is sick... Sick still can make a joke out of it... Ha... No one to sms me at night already. Double Bleagh. Haha. Take care k. Sick than go rest lah, still want to study... Sigh...

Teachers are also human! Haha. They read Harry Potter too! HAHA... Mr Chua (?) the HOD of science reads harry potter, the children version (!) in the library when he was the teacher IC for the night study program thingy. AND he looked annoyed whenever someone go and ask him a question. HAHA, shows how human teachers are. Of course, there's Miss Zhang... Who keeps emphasizing the point that her remedial worksheets are the best... DOTS... and Mdm Sim, who has recently keep making fun of people in the class.

Anyway, the Harry Potter book is kinda... Rushed out? I don't know, it's just not as nice as the rest. There's a lot of loopholes in the book. Am I glad I only have to pay $12 for it. :D The power of having 3 brothers who share the same interest as you. :D

Karolyn! :): 1,2 or 3? Anyway, does it really matter? Don't they all mean the same thing?? They all mean the same thing lah. Haha... Happy guessing. :D Anyway, congratz I guess...

Things must always be in balance or equilibrium. When there's light, there's darkness. When there's happiness, there's sadness. When there's hot, there's also cold. When there's good, there is also evil. If you suck at this, you must be good at something else. We're all gifted. Whether we notice it anot. If we suck at something, than we must be good at something else, for sure. I just thought of this cause I spent the whole day studying equilibrium.

For the sake of secrecy, only initials of their first names are used. :D

Jia You: K, K, R, Y, X, C, E, J, R, S, S, S, W, S, F, C, and of course, YJ. HAHA. If you think it's you, than it's you. If not, than it's someone else. But can guess one lah. It's kinda easy. Don't you think?

:):

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/