<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, July 08, 2007 @ 03:58
*
It's at this time of the night that I wish I had friends who were still awake. But I don't. So too bad. Haha.

Everything I want to say, it's been said in other people's blog. Whose blog, go search by yourself.

I really don't get how banning me from doing the things that I look forward to do after studying is suppose to motivate me to study. I really don't. Can you please explain? I don't get it. I really don't. You want to ban me from using my computer, I don't really give a damn. I only use it to charge my MP3 and search Wikipedia. You want to ban me from going out? I also don't really give a damn, I haven't went out since June 28th. You want to confiscate my phone from me, please. By all means, I already never message my friends for so long already. Even better for me. I don't have to keep answering all your questions on where I am and all. But I really have no idea why the F*** you want to ban me from doing that one thing. HOW THE F*** does that affect my studies? Can you please f***ing explain it to me.

I know my mid-year grades are all like shit. Even worse than shit fine. But don't you think that banning me from all this things won't change the grades? That shouting at me and scolding me won't change these grades that are already written down? Don't you think that I feel guilty enough as it is? Don't you think I feel miserable enough as it is? Why can't you ever ever open your eyes?

This week has been totally lousy for me. I been scolded so many times in school that I lost count. I got scolded by Ms. Ng, I got scolded by Mr. Leow for rushing in the maths lecture 5 mins late while there were others who waltz in 10 mins late, I got scolded by the GP teacher who marked my paper 1 and told me to " Please write bigger" which is total crap.

I admit here and now, I deserve to get scolded by Ms. Ng. I mean, she set work for me, I didn't do it. I deserve to get scolded. But what I couldn't stand is her way of saying that her point is correct and my point is wrong. Just because I didn't see the same thing that you did doesn't mean that I'm wrong. I just have a different way of interpreting things. Saying that I didn't understand the rest of the book was really really out of point. Whatever it is, I'm glad I didn't say what was going through my head during that period of time. =D It wouldn't be nice at all. Haha. What else can I say? Oh, the piano in LT5 needs to be tuned. HAHA. Really wasted. A grand piano in such lousy conditions...

Amanda recently told me about something about someone. I sort of knew it. She just confirmed my doubts. What one expects the least is the thing that will happen. ( BUT if that's the case... I least expected to pass my mid-years... How come I didn't pass... ha...) I guess that's what you would call the irony of life.

There's still alot I want to say. But... Knowing now that there's an audience reading my blog, there's going to be alot more that I'll keep to myself. So yet again. Ignorance is bliss.

"Remember in Kindergarten how you'd meet a kid and know nothing about them than ten seconds later you play like you're best friends because you didn't have to be anything other than yourself." High school musical

Where have those times gone to? Why can't we stay that way?

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/