What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, July 15, 2007 @ 00:50
*
Miss Zhang is cool. Fullstop. I guess those who went for the PTM will find that she's cool. Enough said. And I got Desu, not see. haha.
All I need now is a little more hope, faith, luck and a lot of hardwork. Jia you. Dan shi mei you you jia leh. haha.
Luck doesn't come to those who sit around and wait for something to happen. Luck comes to those who make things happen.
:): come on people. Someone has already solved it. HAHA. It's so freaking easy. Valerie you're so slow. Haha. My brother's hamster died... For apparently no reason at all. Ahh, life is fragile.
Take it from me. From here on now, silence will be golden. Don't get what i mean, too bad.
:): Beyond surface, beyond appearances, beyond what you see. Believe half of what you see, none of what you hear.