What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, August 05, 2007 @ 22:41
*
It's like, 12 years of education has gone by and I still can't find the correct english words to describe how I feel right now... " Some good [Education] hath done"
That's not enough time left... Looks like I got to start going to school on Saturdays and Sundays to mug already... What to do?? When you have a stupid guy like me trying to overcome A levels with his primary school knowledge...
Should I be happy that at least I'm studying and knowing that at least 0.0001% of the information is being retained in my brain or should I be damn sad that no matter how hard I study I'm still failing my tests? It suxs. You study like hell for the papers and you still fail it no matter how hard you try while people around you study relatively little compared to you and they still pass. For those who pass, stop complaining about your marks aloud. Spare a thought for those who have never ever pass a single test to date...
Look, as a friend, all I can do is advise you and all. If you still don't want to listen or whatever, than I can't really do anything can I? Besides, it's your buisness. All in all, like what I told Karolyn a long long time ago. I'm happy that you're happy. No matter what I feel, if you're happy than I'm happy for you.
School is becoming a routine. IT's all mechanical. I don't even lnow what I'm doing anymore. I can tell you where I am at exactly what tome each day... But still, it's bearable because of a few people. Thanks to Rauf, Ridzuan who always joke around with me in class, even though we are doing rather badly... Those who stay back with me after school till night each night... Your company is very much appreciated OK.
On a side note, I met Kui Noi at Bukit Timah just now. Ok, not I met her, she saw me. And I was super blur at that time. What sharp eyes she has... (All the better to see you with) LOL... Maybe because I was wearing green at that time... HAHA... Thank you Valerie for your panadol on friday.
On another side note, I now weigh less than 50KG. HAHAHAHA... Wouldn't you girls like to be me or my weight. HAHA.
I don't know how many times I got to prove to all of you. It's quality over quantity. Just beacuse I write little doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to get a low mark. How many times do I have to prove it to all of you? I'm sure the lit students know what I'm talking about. I'm going to smash your stupid stereotype thinking.
I'm not pessimistic. I'm just being realistic. If you want someone optimistic, please, tell me. I'll introduce you to Christina. =D
YOU know what? I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed.
After all that is said, nothing is done. I told you this would happen but you said no. I told you so I told you so I told you so. Now all I have left are memories. But still, thanks for the memories.