What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, August 05, 2007 @ 21:46
*
Somehow or other, I keep getting tagged by Christina... Hmm... I wonder... Oh well, no use thinking about it, since she tagged me and she's my "Favourite" councillor ( She's one of the few who I actually know) Who am I to refuse right?
TAGGED by Christina.
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Matthew Reilly; Scarecrow. "And somewhere underneath [ Krask-8] lay sixteen nuclear missles. =D Mass destruction
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
The birthday card given to me by S2.
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I haven't watched a proper TV programme since 4 months ago... BUT... If it's the last thing I watched than it would be... High School Musical last week. I was just walking by.
Without looking, guess what time it is:
After 2130. I heard the newscaster saying "Welcome to News 5 tonight"
What is the actual time?
2202... Close...
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
When you're gone; Avril Lavigne... Wait... It just changed to Music of the night; Andrew Lloyd Webber ( The phantom of the opera)
When did you last step outside?
Just now. For dinner with my family.
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Chemistry... Revision exercise for organic chem, Reaction set 2
What are you wearing?
A pullover and shorts
Did you dream last night?
Ya... I've been having stupid dreams the past few days.
What is the last film you saw?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'll buy my own private Jet plane and fly all around the world with it
Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Who is I?? Me?? I know myself fully. Thank you. That is for me to know and you to find out isn't it? Fine fine, I'm actually the famous Korean Actor Bae Yong Jun, I travelled back in time. X.X
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
To have people stop judging others by looks and appearances. It's damn irritating when people who don't know you well at all just keep bitching about you. And to stop people from thinking stereotypically. Oh... I want to change so that my chinese is at least of OK level...
Do you like to dance?
Hmmm.... Don't know. That's for me to know and you to find out.
George Bush:
Bushy. =D
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Don't know? Leia! I saw the next question. And I shall name myself Anakin. =D
Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Don't know but to follow the top question, Luke. =D
Would you ever consider living abroad?
For a short period of time, Yes. Forever, Nah, Singapore is quite good compared to other countries.
What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"We've been waiting for you. Now, Let's have some REAL FUN." =D
Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal :
1. Karolyn
2. Valerie
3. You
4. You
5. You
6. Actually ar, those who want to do it do it lah. Now also busy period for all of us. Those who want to do it loh. Please, go ahead.
There Christina. Happy?? I think I haven't ask you yet, What do you think this is: :):
HAHAHA