What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, August 20, 2007 @ 03:14
*
This will most probably and definately be my last blog entry. I seriously don't have the time to blog anymore. Staying back in school every weekday till late and going to the library/airport each weekend really eats up a lot of your time. Wouldn't you agree? Besides, there's a few people using what I say against me in their defination of what I said. As much as I really don't care since that's their defination, I'm sick of defending and explaining myself to you when I've done nothing wrong and it's YOU who wants to interprete it that way. Besides, people usually complain that my posting are emo and dark and blah blah blah. You've got a choice don't you? It's you who wanted to read this, not me. But after all that is said and done, I'm really better off just keeping a nice pink dairy and starting every entry with "dear Diary". ( Scrap the pink, I'm using the one someone gave me last year)
I can't stand you people anymore. Why must you all keep insisting that I take a side? Why the hell can't I maintain a stand of neutrality?? Why must you all keep, I won't even say ask, I would use the word INSIST that I take a stand? Why can't I take a stand of neutrality? Who are you to decide for me what I want to choose
It really sucks like hell, when you're dead tired that you're eyes can't even stand to be open yet you can't fall asleep. You don't know how much effort it takes for me to force myself to sleep. Couple that with having a weird biological system that makes you a night person, How many hours of sleep do you think I get to sleep a night.
I didn't know that my handwriting is so unique that people can just take one look at it and immediatly go: " That's Yong Jun's handwriting." I didn't know that... And it's not just about the size of my handwriting and the type of pen I used as proven evidently during lit lesson. Ahh, you learn something new everyday...
I guess after all the excuses that I can give, after all the words that I can say, I still owe Christina a HUGELY, ENORMOUS, GIGANTIC, TREMENDOUS, MASSIVE, COLOSSAL, GARGANTUAN (You get the point) apology. I'm sorry.
It's totally unfair to me and her to say that I treat Karolyn better than I treat anyone else. For one, I treat her exactly the same way she treats me. For two, she doesn't need me to treat her well, she has someone else for that. For three, even what she can piss me off sometimes. I did study for the stupid chem test ok. I dare to say that I studied more than you. To all you smart people out there, "Forgive" me for not being as smart as all of you. "Forgive" me for having only a one chem test pass in my whole JC life. "forgive" me for trying so hard to pass my tests and failing miserably while all you smart people can just pass it with minimal amount of effort.
To all of you who is reading this, if the shoe fits, wear it.
You: I always knew that you were like this. All this while I was biting my tongue whenever I wanted to say something horrible to you. But I guess you never ever see beyond yourself right? You have just crossed the line. I swear that you have just crossed the line. You don't know how pissed off you made me when you did what you did. I swear, the next time you cross the line, I WILL PERSONALLY HURL YOU BACK across the line
You: All I can say to you is... If you can't see that the friend next to you, the friend who is always with you, the very person who you talk to everyday is hurt by what you do and say. All I can say is either you're blind or you're heartless
Eunice: Thanks for letting me step on your toes. :D It made me feel much much better. But I still want to hurl you into a swimming pool. :D But cannot ar, for obvious reasons. :D
Jonathan: Congratulations. I know it's slow but it's better than nothing
You: I cannot believe it. I thought you would be the one who was different from the rest. I really thought that you would be the one to break the vicious cycle that is present. I really thought you were. But I guess... That I was wrong...
You: If it's too much to lend me your notes than don't. You don't have to take pity on me for losing my notes. There's always 999 other students with the same notes.
For whatever you are feeling about me, I only have 3 words to tell you. The feeling's mutual.
I'm done, I finished studying for my maths test and if I write somemore, I would start cursing and swearing at everyone. My patience is running thin. The amount of effort I put into my work is not showing in my results. Everyday I keep telling myself that this is the test that I make a breakthrough. Every test I get back proves me otherwise. Couple that with the normal feeling that I'm feeling, It will really run your patience thin. So for your sake and my sake, just... Keep away from me. This way, no one will get hurt. Everyone will be happier this way.