<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, September 15, 2007 @ 02:11
*
Happy Birthday or belated ( From your point of view) to: Wei Lin ( 5th September), Suan Woo ( 8th September), Haida (11th Sept)...



One week down, another week plus one day left till the end of prelims... Then it will be 35 days to As... Hooray, hooray, hooray... It's a race against time which you can't win.



Monday: GP paper... I think I wrote out of point for paper 1. Paper 2 was even worse. I didn't even know what they were talking about. Ironically, the passage was about torture and I was thinking about what a torture it was doing the paper. HA. GP paper teaches you to be schizophrenic! Why the heck must you first argue your point, than think up of counter-argument, than find counter-arguments to your counter arguments?? Really no point loh, just shows how schizophrenic you are.



Tuesday: Wait, there WAS no paper on tuesday right?? Or none that I take lah...



Wednesday: I can only say one thing... I got to work on my integration. All the questions on integration I couldn't do. GG, that is like... 20+ marks? On the other hand, I can safely say that I can do vectors and complex nos without that much of a problem already. Hooray. Retarded-ly, there was a question on which they give f(x) graph and they ask to draw f^1 graph. Stupid me, went to do that question after I did the functions question. Put 2 and 2 together and... I drew F^-1 graph instead. HAHA. Ya I was pissed off after the paper since I spent 10 mins drawing it. But looking back at it now, it's kind of funny in a weird way.



Thursday: ... is all I can say. The first time in my life that I'm that unlucky that the 3 topics that I dropped due to not enough time and a lack of understanding for it ALL came out. What's worse, 1 came out as an essay question. Hooray, another fail for Bio. What's new...

Friday: Chem paper... I didn't finish the paper. Owning to the fact that I did question 1 and 2 in 1 hour and 15 mins... That left me 45 mins to do 2 more questions and by the time I reached the last question, there was 15 mins left. WHAT IS WORSE is that I knew how to do question 4! BUT, due to 15 mins left and you have to draw a graph, I left that question and did question 5 which I really didnt' know how to do. Am I glad I take lit instead of Geog. Seeing the geog people cram for it, hats off.



Ironically, the answer to one question has lead to more questions. Hooray

For once, lit paper is not after bio. So I can finally read Great Ex once. HAHA.

The sofa in the living room is my new bed. :D Whenever I study at home, I will just throw my notes on the bed after I finish it. So by the time I finish studying, it's already that damn late that it can be considered early than you look at your bed and than you think, wa lao, still got to pack everything/transfer. So I just drag my ass out to the living room and sleep there.

6 years, that's how long it has been since my grandfather passed away. I guess time really does fly...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/