What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, September 09, 2007 @ 04:35
*
I can't sleep... Nothing unusual... So I'm keeping my promise of doing this... Something that I should have done last week... =.="
1. List out your top 5 birthday presents that you wish for:
To go to a place where I can finally be myself, no strings attached.
To have enough money to fly around the world/ Travel around the world.
To have a
sister. HA, fat chance of that happening...
The other 2 I keep on hold first.
2. The person who tag you is?
Karolyn Gan Jia Yi. PS: Retarded or nonsensical as it may seem, I just noticed that her name can spell my name with the addition of a U. Haha
3.Your relationship with him/her is?
Well... I'm her one and only retarded jerk as it is... At the very least, Friends I guess.
4.Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Retarded^5. Use De Moive's theorem. HA
5.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
I know it. That's good enough for me.
The most memorable words he/she had said to you
I know it too. That's good enough for me.
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
Buy insurance and migrate to another country to avoid her and her boyfriend's wrath.
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
Nothing. If she/anyone can accept me for who I am, who am I to demand that she changes...
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
There is no friends, no enemies. Only common interest...
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
She can't stand me anymore. :D
10.The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Be happy for her instead of being J and E. :D JE: Jurong East. HAHA
11.Your overall impression of him/her is?
A retarded person. But a good friend.
12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
HAHA. The irony of it. I guess this is one time when it's for them to know and me to find out instead of the other way round. But I do know. To a certain extent
13.The character you love of yourself are?
That I can at least play a musical instrument relatively well... The ability to see beyond surface and to at least know what's happening around me.
14.On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are?
I have super sucky mood swing. And a bad bad habit of thinking too much... The ability to see beyond surface and to at least know what's happening around me.
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
MYSELF. Fullstop. End of discussion. Or maybe Optimus Prime. :D
16.Pass this quiz to 10 persons. (okay you don't have to do it since it's prelims and all.)
1. Karolyn Gan Jia Yi. :D. I tag you back. HAHA.
2. Tan Kui Noi! Who keeps calling me Bay/Peh Yong Jun whenever I study with her in school... Which is like... Everyday except Friday. PS: Never study with her... She kills your morale when you tell her that you feel accomplished doing something...
3. Christina Chiang Shou Wen who I saw on wednesday
4. Abadine Valerie Kristin(?) Laraya or rearrange it lah who I saw on thursday
5. Abdar Rauf Bin Noor Mohammad I think who I saw on Wednesday and Thursday
6. Jonathan Seah Qun Li
7. Tommy Cheng something something
8. Esther Ker Shi Min
9. Eunice Ang Xue Ting
10. Amanda Ng Tse In
All these are the people who I seen/met during the holidays lah. Except Karolyn lah. Actually... The one person who I've seen everyday in school for 6 days is one person and one person only. But I don't know her well and she doesn't know me. So I can't tag her can I. It's Jacinda.
11. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
I know I know! KELI. Someone who looks like his sister! Incest. Tsk tsk. HAHA
12.Is no.9 a male or female?
This reminds me of the debate we had last time... HAHA. Female lah. Happy??
13.If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
14.How about no.8 and 5?
I think Esther will vomit blood first. HAHA.
15.What is no.2 studying about?
General Paper, English Literature, Maths, Chemistry, Physics ( Which she keeps telling me is a killer. Obviously she has never done JC bio before.)
16.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Wednesday. Right? Ya, she said I look like I just came back from the dead.
17.What kind of music band does no.8 like
*Goes to her blog* I don't know leh...
18.Does no.1 has any siblings
Ya. One older and one younger brother if I never remember wrongly.
19.Will you woo no.3
20.How about no.7
Hmmmm, Contary to what people believe, I'm straight.
21.Is no.4 single
NO. She's attached to her mindmaps. HAHA... You should see how she treats them.
22.What’s the surname of no.5?
Abdar I think? I don't know. Pick one.
23.What’s the hobby of no.4
Taking good care of her mindmaps. HAHA
24.Do no.5 and 9 get along well
I guess so... Same classmate for 2 years... They were sitting beside each other if I'm not wrong. You know, the gap between 2 rounds is negligable
25.Where is no.2 studying at
JJC
26.Talk something casually about no.1
Retarded.
27.Have you try developing feelings for no.8
I rarely even talk to her. Hello....
28. Where does no 9 lives
I can give you the exact address. But she would kill me.
29.What color does no.4 like
Purple or Pink. Choose one. I think it's pink.
30.Are no.5 and 1 best friends
I think they're just friends
31.Does no.7 likes no.2
I don't even think they know each other.
32.How do you get to know no.2
JJC. Lit class. The time period where I was "touring" around the class
33.Does no 1 have pets
A dog.
34.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world
NOOOOOOOOOOO. But he thinks he's hot. Remember his photo in the leaders "gallery"
4 jobs I had in my life
Older brother, younger brother. (I'm the freaking middle child if you can call it that since the younger 2 are twins and I hate it), Student and the one job that only 7 people know. Figure it out.
4 movies I can watch over and over again
High school musical (If that's a movie), The nightmare before Christmas, Transformers ( The ultra old animated one, not the recent one) and my life story I guess, since I keep thinking about it. Like they say, all the world's a stage
4 places I've been on a vacation to
Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, China
4 places I would like to visit
Every country in the world, Disneyland, the seven wonders of the world, maple island. :D The last one is crap lah, I cannot think anymore.
4 most overused words
... You know one lah.
I'm working on something... Whatever lah... Either you'll find out soon or you won't. Haha.
I don't think I can play Solitaire in Vegas... According to my computer, I owe it $195. HAHA.