<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, September 30, 2007 @ 22:15
*
It's weird... Without anyone reading my blog ( or to my knowledge for that matter) I can blog something out everyday. If you're reading this or chance upon this, what can I say? You are sure to find someway to fault me on what I say anyway, with or without editing. So it's better if I write down how I truely feel and not let some people get in my way.

It's sunday for God sakes... Can't I even get pass a day without sitting down at a table and studying? Or must you force me to study everyday?

I find no joy in staying at home anymore... That's the scary part... My parents are scolding me for everything that I do ( and didn't do), my brothers are having a field day in my room such that I can't even find where I put my stuff anymore. I feel more at home in school than I do in my actual home. Cause at least in school, I'm alone and I can do whatever I want to (to an extent)

I really wonder if you have been playing me for a fool all this time. Were you? I guess I'm gulliable too no matter what I say. The only question left to answer now is... Do I really want to know the answer? Or is it better if I don't?

Run run run, that's all I can do now. Run away from the truth... It's going to catch up and bite me in the ass hard someday... I just wonder when it'll finally catch up.

As much as it pains me to say this, but I think I gotta go my own way...

The time's drawing closer and closer for me to use my last card. But, will I be able to stick with that card and bet everything I have on it without losing faith and hope? Then again, what will happen if that last card don't work... What then?

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/