<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, September 08, 2007 @ 21:58
*
"Leave Out All The Rest" Linkin Park

I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here

So if you're asking me
I want you to know

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Don't be afraid
I've taken my beating
I've shared what I made

I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you

So if you're asking me
I want you to know

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well

Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well

Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are
I can't be who you are

"What I've Done" Linkin Park

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no alibi
'Cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies

So let mercy come
And wash away
What I’ve done

I'll face myself
To cross out what i’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what i’ve done

Put to rest
What you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands of uncertainty

So let mercy come
And wash away
What I’ve done

I'll face myself
To cross out what i’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what i’ve done

For what I’ve done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I’m forgiving what I’ve done!!!

I'll face myself
To cross out what i’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what i’ve done

What I’ve done
Forgiving what I’ve done


Gotta Go My Own Way - GABRIELLA & TROY

[Gabriella:]
I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
Doesn't seem right these days
Life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan is always rearranged
It's hard to say, but I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay

I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here; I hope you understand.
We might find our place in this world someday,
But at least for now,I gotta go my own way.

Don't wanna leave it all behind,
But I get my hopes up
And I watch them fall ev'ry time.
Another color turns to grey,
And it's just to hard to watch it all
Slowly fade away.
I'm leavin' today 'cause
I've gotta do what's best for me.
You'll be okay...

I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here; I hope you understand.
We might find our place in this world someday,
But at least for now,I gotta go my own way.

[Troy:]
What about us?
What about ev'rything we've been through?

[Gabriella:]
What about trust?

[Troy:]
You know I never wanted to hurt you.

[Gabriella:]
And what about me?

[Troy:]
What am I supposed to do?

[Gabriella:]
I gotta leave but I'll miss you.

[Troy:]
I'll miss you

[Gabriella:]
SoI've got to move on and be who I am

[Troy:]
Why do you have to go?

[Gabriella:]
I just don't belong here; I hope you understand.

[Troy:]
I'm trying to understand.

[Gabriella:]
We might find our place in this world someday,
But at least for now,

[Troy:]
I want you to stay.

[Gabriella:]
I wanna go my own way.
I've got to move on and be who I am

[Troy:]
What About us?

[Gabriella:]
I just don't belong here;
I hope you understand.

[Troy:]
I'm trying to understand.

[Gabriella:]
We might find our place in this world someday,
But at least for now,I gotta go my own way.

I gotta go my own way.
I gotta go my own way.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/