<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 22:13
*
The As are over. So ends the last paper. So begins the 3 month worth of worrying.

Yesterday will be the last day I see some people until we collect our results. For better or for worse.

All of a sudden, I don't feel like going for Grad night/Prom/whatever you want to call it. I just realize it's troublesome. Tremendously troublesome. Got to look for clothes to wear and all. I seriously don't mind going to prom with the clothes I have, but, everyone will have something to say about it and criticisim will fly. Don't tell me this will not happen. Of course this will happen. Besides, I have a fairly straight idea of what is going to happen.

Promise is a big word. Promise: A statement in which you say that something will definitely happen or you will definitely do something. Key word here. Definitely. Don't make promises you can't keep. I'm sick of people promising me something and not doing anything about the promise. If your words mean so little to you, fine. To me, it means a lot. So stop making promises to me that you cannot keep. Stop lying to me, and stop lying to yourself.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/