<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, November 10, 2007 @ 01:11
*
I have no idea how hypocrites can actually stand the feeling of lying to someone while commiting the same thing. I can't. I hate it. Is it a good feeling? I tell you right now, it sucks. That's why, I'm going to play my hand now and go "show hand" for it.

Esther Ker, I'm sorry for lying to you. All the time I told you to believe, I myself have a lack of faith. I told you that I still believe that I'll pass my bio even after I threw away all the marks. The truth is, I have no doubt that I'm going to fail my bio. It's no surprise. I doubt anyone will be surprised since I've been failing non-stop since J1. But I still lied. I'm sorry.

Numbed... Those how I've been feeling this past few days... It's pointless to go on. I've made my point.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/