What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, November 04, 2007 @ 01:45
*
I have no idea who reads my blog now. Shift here, then shift there, then finally doubling back here... Heck, I even had trouble remembering where my blog was just now when I wanted to check something.
Haha. :D Too bad for those who always read my blog, goody for those who rarely check and happened to check when I shifted back. BTW, Esther Ker
Shi Min, you're one of the smartest girls I know. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Heck, you're the only person who knows where I shifted to all the time... You're smart, don't let anyone tell you otherwise...
Anyone else who reads my blog, please tag. Like they always say during weddings, "Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Now that that's out of my way... Let's talk about things more serious...
As are underway... Had 3 papers... As much as I want to say that I have confidence that I'll do
ok... I don't dare... Cause the irony gods are up there, waiting for someone to say that they will get an A and then giving them a D just so that they can feel the irony of it... GP was horrible... Paper 1 was
ok. I hope that what I wrote is good enough since I chose the question that everyone chose too. I hope I wrote things that make sense since that question is going to undergo a hell lot of moderation... GP paper 2 was... I can't find the words to
describe it... I didn't know how to do the
AQ question... But then again, I'm not totally saying that I don't know how to do it... I just hope what I wrote made sense. BUT I seriously thought titillating was tempting.
Maths paper 1 was... Crap... The first 8 questions were easy, no problem... The last 3 questions were the killers... 38 marks... I'm ashamed to say that I couldn't do it, even more ashamed to admit that I gave up during the last 10
mins of the test instead of fighting till the end. I just... gave up... That's what shocked me the most...
Want to know how crap my timetable is, look.
5
th nov: Chemistry paper 3
6
th nov:
Bio paper 2 and Maths paper 212
th nov: Lit paper
Like, what the fuck is wrong with the time table? Can't they put maths paper 2 a day later or just spread it out?? Like, what the fuck is the use of a one week break when the
heaviest weightage papers are over?? And to study lit
somemore...
Wtf... Stupid screwed up time table...
Everything that is electronic is failing me. My mp3 was stolen, my
com's wireless keeps getting disconnected. (It disconnected 4 times since I started
writing this.) my handphone can't view any messages but can perform every other function ( I Swear my hp hates me....) Speaking about my mp3, I can get it back... There's a high probability that I can get it back. The area I was sitting at was under CCTV survelance. The library has footage of it. The only problem, I got to make a police report first, then go and view it with them. The resource in question, Time... Against my better judgement, I didn't make a police report. I just didn't have the time to...
I met Karolyn just now. And her mother. The funniest thing was... When she introduced me to her mother: " This is yongjun, the jerk." Then I think her mother really thought I was a jerk... Until Karolyn told her it was in the lit play. Thanks ar, introduce me like that. And I'm sorry if I looked disrespectful when I talked to your mother... But then... Meeting her made me think about one thing. This might be the last time I meet her... In fact, the last day of my papers, 22nd nov. might be the last time I meet alot of people. I know for sure, that I'm not going to meet up with some people already... I have, like one month before I go army, 10th jan if anyone gives a damn, then that leaves me with 1 month. 1 month, I got to go overseas one time with my parents ( It's their idea), I have to visit my grandparents, I got to catch up with 2 girls, one who wants me to listen to her life story, and another who wants me to treat her to coffee bean and lunch before I go for NS. I'm not saying that I got no time. People with boyfriend/girlfriends will go out with them before the guy goes for NS, people will also most likely work to earn extra cash. Where will we find the time to meet up?
Tonight, we cherish. The moments spent together. Because it's the only time we have... How true...I guess, that life's a mixture of good times and bad times... I guess, that the bad times gives the good times meaning and vice versa. BUT why is it that my bad time is really so so bad... I wish I had a girlfriend... Or a close friend... People who I can call right now, 3 am to talk to them... Granted, I have a few close friends... But they have their life, And I have mine. Life moves on, whether or not I'm feeling sad or emo or whatever. Get over it... Guess what, Life's unfair. Live with it... AND I rather go out with people who openly declare that they have a problem with me, rather then acting all friendly and such when they have a problem. I rather have Ferdinands as compared to The Cardinal. SO LIVE WITH IT.
I don't have the drive to do well. All my cousins went to a university. I'm expected to do well. Even if I did do well, it'll just be another" Ho hum, as expected of him." I finally understand what you mean karolyn, expectations kill. It killed my drive...
Read the song, find inspiration from it... Fight on... It's the last round... Let's put our best into it and leave it to faith to decide what grade to give us...
Anyone who wants to find me, go JP library. 3rd floor or 2nd floor outside Yamaha. HAHA...
PS: My phone just started working again... Due to a message from XY... I swear, my phone is teasing me... Karolyn will understand... If she reads this...
Stan Bush: DareSometimes when your hopes have all been shatteredAnd there's nowhere to turnYou wonder how you keep goingThink of all the things that really matteredAnd the chances you've earnedThe fire in your heart is growingYou can fly, if you try leaving the past behindHeaven only knows what you might findDare - dare to believe you can surviveYou hold the future in your handDare - dare to keep all of your dreams aliveIt's time to take a standAnd you can win, if you dareEverybody's trying to break your spiritKeeping you downSeems like it's been foreverBut there's another voice if you'll just hear itSaying it's the last roundLooks like it's now or neverOut of the darkness you stumble into the lightFighting for the things you know are rightDare - dare to believe you can surviveThe power is there at your commandDare - dare to keep all of your dreams aliveIt's time to take a standAnd you can win, if you dareDare - dare to believe you can surviveYou hold the future in your handDare - dare to keep all of your dreams aliveThe power is there at your commandDare - dare to keep all your love aliveDare to be all you can beDare - 'cause there is a place where dreams surviveAnd it's calling you on to victory