What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, November 18, 2007 @ 13:08
*
I've just discovered an evil that I thought I've already gotten rid of. I've just discovered the joy of watching TV again... During A levels somemore... Haha. I thought I was done with watching TV, I guess it wasn't done with me watching it. I shouldn't have studied for chemistry MCQ and watched Titanic... I didn't even managed to do finish my MCQ even though I studied... Should have watched Titanic...
Tab TV is interesting. It shows Singapore, or rather, the side of Singapore that nobody wants to see. Wake up. When there is light, there is darkness. When there is good, there is evil. Just because things are shown to you in such a way doesn't mean that the other side is not present. Open your eyes wider.
Since
someone has wrote about it, and I watched the episode on tab TV about it, let's talk about it.
What I don't get is that why everybody has to harp on the fact that they are fat and all. And no, I'm not referring to anyone in particular. But why? Honestly speaking. You think that people pick on you just because you're fat? You think Me/I, a Skinny prick as
someone has said so doesn't get made fun of? Wake up is all I can say to you. I've had my share of people making fun of me. The best thing to do, is to just ignore them. They're just trying to get a response out of you. As Pip said: "Throughout our life, our worst weaknesses and meanesses are usually committed for the sake of people whom we despise."
Now, I do not have a religion. I'm a free thinker but I have enough friends from different religion that says that God (And I'm not referring to any in particular) created you this way. By all means, shouldn't you accept who you are? If there's a chance to change it, then by all means go. But anybody who is doing what Tab TV has shown the guy and girl to be doing, stop.
See, that's what I mean by subjectivity is the key. People look at you one way. But that's what they can only see with their eyes. You look at yourself. And believe what you see cause no one else knows you better than you do. So just ignore the rest and treat their words as crap (something that I've been doing very often these few days). But that's not to say that you shouldn't listen to advice. But that's another topic for another day because...
I got to go to the library and study! Unlike the hist/geog combi arts students and econs/chem combi students, I haven't finished yet. Unlike the phy students, I still got one written paper (Bio P3 which I totally cannot stand it since it's only 3 chapters long yet it carries such a high %) and one MCQ left. So I got to get off my ass and go to the library.
Catch you on the flip side.