<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, November 25, 2007 @ 02:48
*
Only now, at this time, am I feeling sad for losing my mp3. After close to one month then I'm feeling the pain of not having music to listen to on the go. Oh well. I'm glad I didn't feel this way during the A levels period.

Sometimes, I sit down and wonder. Wonder if there is someone else who feels the same way I do about certain things. I tried explaining to people, friends, parents, brothers. But they are still don't understand. Sometimes, I wonder if there is someone in this whole wide world who will really, truely understand me deep down inside it all. But then again, I hardly understand myself at times. Sometimes, I wonder... Sometimes I really wonder... If there is someone under the same sky, sun and moon who feels the same. But at least for now, I'm contented with at least bluffing myself that somewhere out there, on planet Earth, there is someone else who is looking at the full moon tonight and wondering the same thing as I am now.

Igonorance is no longer bliss.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/