What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, December 31, 2007 @ 02:13
*
20072007 is coming to an end. By all means, it's one heck of a year. It didn't whizz by me... It zoomed past me. I still can't believe that this year has ended so fast. I guess it's true what the teachers say, "By the time you notice it, it's A levels." And by the time I notice what date it is, 2007 is ending.
2007 was a year where I tried my hardest to keep to my new year resolutions. And to a certain extent, I think I did. Honestly, this year is the one year where I conciously tried to stick to it. And I managed to. To a certain extent.
2007 started with me regretting something that I should have done. But in the end I sticked with my desicion and I didn't regret it. That much. Other factors were in play, other more weighing factors.
2007 is the year where I treated my house as a hostel and JJ as my home instead of the other way round. The only thing I did in my house during the time was... Eat, change, sleep. Just as you would a hotel/ hostel. I do believe that I saw more of my teachers then I did of my parents. And the least of my grandparents. I also believe that I'm one of the few people who went for every damn extra lecture zealously whether it was compulsory or not. Peer pressure. haha.
2007 was a year full of empty pens, empty pencils and finished liquid paper. You wouldn't believe me if I told you this but... I used up a total of 15 blue G2 "cartridges" and 4 black G2 "cartridges, 180 pieces of lead, 10 liquid paper, 10 erasers and the coup de grace, 24 pads of foolscap paper. Whatever happened to save the environment?? This is also the year where my handwriting is the neatest. Haha. Albeit small.
2007 tutorials were done religiously by me, in an attempt to keep to my new year resolutions and to pass a freaking test for once. In the end, I stress again!!! I only passed a total of 2 bio tests and 1 chem test in my whole JC term. And it's not good passes ok, it's all pass on the dot or pass by 1 mark. I don't care, it's funny now. The people who worked the hardest rarely ever pass. But, I hope the old saying "He who laughs last has the best laugh" is applicable here. If not, I'm S-C-R-E-W-E-D.
2007 was the year where I thought of giving up the most number of times. It's not easy to see your effort pumped in go down the drain like how someone would flush the toilet. I did give up for 4 days where I refused to study or revise. In the end, I started again because I was too bored with nothing to do suddenly.
2007 has 2 days which were hell for me. Namely, April 14th and April 15th. I was in a bad mood on April 13th and April 14th was a Saturday. The saturday when we had our NAFA test. After the test, I had to immediately go for the stepping down camp. During the night of the stepping down camp, I had to go to the airport to see someone off. By the time I reached home it was already 4am. April 15th, I had a course that started at 10am at Kallang. Even when it was done, I had to rush to do finish the tutorials that were given. Those 2 days were the worst that I had to go through in a long time. I suffered from exhaustion on monday. Haha.
2007 is the year where friendships were deepened, new
friendships were made, old friendships strengthened, and of course, friendships dying off. I know who these people are. That's good enough for me. I would write their names down, but then... You already know who you are don't you?? To all who helped me when I needed help, Thank you. To all who cheered me up, Thank you. To all who messaged me good luck, Thank you. TO M'AM, Thank you for your message everyday before my papers. To all who answered all my noobish questions about chem and bio, thank you. To my dear friend, thank you for all you have done, all your letters and card, all your correct advice that piss me off because it's correct. Thank you.
New year brings new year resolutions with it. I have no new year resolutions this year. I'm going army. What new year resolutions will I have?? Though talking about new year resolutions, Karolyn if you're reading this, how many slaps do you owe me this year?? Hmmm??? Haha.
2007 is coming to an end. And with it, this post is ending soon. 2007 is a year that will be difficult to forget for it is the last year in which I've been in a school following a regular timetable. With 2007 fading into the distance, 2008 looms in the horizon. With it brings new challenges, new adventure, new friends, new things to be learnt. And it is with a heavy heart that I bid 2007 goodbye...
PS: 10 more days... 10 more days...
PPS or is it PSS: ehh... People who want to go out with me can tell me when?? Cause I'm stuck at home everyday helping my mother do housework... What to do when you're in a family full of guys and you're the only one whose free... Haiz...