<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 @ 23:36
*
Happy Birthday Christina! You're finally 18. Have fun and take care in Japan.

Today's amusing event, I was in the lift with this little boy and his mum. The conversation was something like this.

Boy:" We are at the 12 floor."
Mother: " Good, what's after 12?"
Boy: "13, 14, 15, 16..." ( My block only has 16 floors)
Mother: "Ok, what's after 16?"
Boy: " Alarm Bell."

LOL. It totally made me laugh like I haven't laugh in a long time. Ah... To be young and innocent again. I can't image someone our age doing that and getting away with it...

So anyway. There's nothing much happening in my life. Everyday is a repeat of the last. Wake up, eat, laze around, eat, sleep. If this is life after A levels, give me back my A levels life. At least then, I was using my brain.

At least I didn't spend the whole time lazing around. I've finally filed all my papers and packed my things. My room is now officially neat. It's weird. I'm damn not used to it. I can't even find my things anymore. ANYWAY, I've got an announcement to make! I'm one of the few person who has passed through JC life passing only... Get ready for it... 1 chemistry test and 2 biology tests. WAHAHAHA. Hey, passing all tests is something everyone can do. Passing that little and taking A levels, now that's unique. HAHAHA. Although I think someone can rival me... Hmm...

Esther! I call you M'am you teach me first aid. HAHA. I need the stupid first aid cert! Before I can sign on something else. %U#*)^$& I already know first aid. But they watn the cert.

I seriously do not get why people pay money to watch horror movies. You pay money to scare yourself. Where's the sense in that?? If I wanted to scare myself, I will just think about my A level results. If that doesn't scare you, think about what happen if you shade the wrong answer for just one MCQ and didn't notice. Good bye parts after it. Does that scare you yet?

It's next to impossible to find a job. I was looking through the CATS section of the Straits times. All the jobs available needs at least a year of experience in that field. If you don't employ people, how the heck can they get that stupid one year of experience?? Not that I'm looking for a job urgently since I'm enlisting soon. It's just something to occupy my time. I'm too free now and I don't like it.

It's kind of ironic. I wish for something. It happened. Now I'm wishing that it didn't happen. Stupid stupid stupid. The wish in question wasn't even for me. Stupid stupid stupid.

Sorry does not seem to be the hardest word. Sorry IS the hardest word. Ask me. I can tell you.

Hmm... Plenty of things to say, but I don't know how to phrase it. So, let's drop it. Besides, I'm tired. Haaaa

So...

Happy Birthday Erica. 9th Dec. I'm so sorry I won't be able to celebrate it with you. Happy birthday also to... You if your birthday falls within this period and you read this.

So I'm gone. In case you're wondering, I'm off to Thailand, the land of elephants. Haha. Although I rather go Japan... Haaaa... When will I be back... HMMmMmM... That's a damn good question. I don't know. HAHA. I have no idea what I'm going Thailand for. All the planning occured during the A levels period so I wasn't paying any attention to it. Oh well, zhou yi bu suan yi bu.

So take care, have fun but not that much since I'm not in Singapore. To val: Sorry, you got to find someone else to talk to if you're bored. To Haida: Sorry too, you got to find someone else to disturb. Oh, I disabled my nudge function ever since you started nudging me. HAHA. HAVE FUN!!

PS: Don't look forward to me buying souvenirs or anything. Knowing my parents, they're going to go to all the rural areas and sightsee. Haaaa.....

PSS: For those who alwyas use my phone to take photos, you can no longer do that. My older brother took my phone and traded it in for his new phone and I got his old phone. Nokia E60, no camera. SO... sad...

For everything that ever was and for everything that will be... Believe...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/