What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 @ 01:03
*
"its not worth it, if ppl treat you like that. What do you get in return?"
This was what 3 people told me when I told them about it. The sad thing is. I actually find myself agree-ing with them. I know people come and people go. Nobody lasts forever. That's a fact. Even a baby in this time have to go someday. Violence begets violence. Just because someone treats me this way, I shouldn't do the same. If that's the way the world works, would there be an end to wars and all the fighting? I know how hard it is for me to make friends. That's a fact. I know I don't talk alot and I don't really like opening up to others. People from my secondary school should know. Especially the 4 of you. If there's anyone who knows me the best, it would be those 4. I know how difficult it is to make friends. That's why I'm trying my hardest not to let go of any friendships that I've made up to now. But at the rate this is going, I honestly think that I should just let it go... Sometimes, I wish that there's no such thing as friends... Then maybe I wouldn't be facing this problem... And no, I'm not asking for any help. I created this problem, I'll solve it by my own.
Doyouknowwhat'sthesadestthing?Idon'teventhinkyouknowI'mreferringtoyou.Eitherthatoryoujustdon'tgiveadamn...