What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, December 02, 2007 @ 02:53
*
Maybe maybe maybe... The world's full of maybes. That's the way it'll always be. Nothing's for certain. No matter how sure you are of things, somehow someway, the "irony gods" will find a way of changing it just to prove how wrong you are... I thought for sure... I was wrong... Thank you so much for showing me that... Thank you for waking me up from my dream before I started thinking it was reality... Somehow, I knew it was too good to be true...
I guess, according to what I said earlier... I should just treasure it. But still... "Flames to dust, lovers to friends... Why do all good things come to an end?"