<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, December 24, 2007 @ 17:05
*
T'was the night before christmas... Ok fine, it's afternoon/evening... But still, don't all stories start like that?? Not that I'm saying that my blog is a story book...

Whatever you choose to do, in the end, you're still my friend... Friends accept each other for who they are. That's all I have to say.

Dear friend of mine... Where are you when I needed your advice the most?? Ok fine, I know where you are. It's kind of selfish of me. Hush

It's the day before christmas... Has it really been a year?? This year has really flown by in a flash. I still remember what I did last christmas... I was doing my homework ok... Then Karolyn called me and asked me to go down to plaza sing to pei her. I was scolded somemore ok. By her cousin.

This year? I don't know. Most likely I'll be staying at home. Cause, I've got no plan at all. My handphone has been silent for 4 days. I don't even know where it is. Ha... Somewhere in my house. Karolyn's in China. So I won't get scolded again.

My train of thoughts keep getting derailed. I can't even think straight for this. I'll type another entry later.

PS: Esther! You cannot have a present. You stole all the present meant for good boys and girls last year! Like the Grinch who stole christmas. Don't think I forgot about it. Haha. There is 2 problems with that... 1) What do you want?? 2) How I pass to you???

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/