<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @ 02:28
*
T'was the night of christmas, or morning. Not a soul was staring in the house. Children were fast asleep with smiles on their faces, eagerly awaiting the time they wake up and discover the presents Santa left behind..........

That's dumb. Haha. Maybe next time if I write a story about christmas, that will be my beginning. But that leads me to an interesting question. Does Santa Claus really exist? Hmm... Do you think he exists? I don't know... Coincidently, it's a full moon tonight. Me?? I'm waiting for Santa. That's why I'm still awake at this time. HAHA. I got beer and potato chips waiting for him instead of the usual cookies and milk. HAHA. But I doubt he'll visit me... Last year I said that he visited me and gave me presents in the form of friends. This year, I think I must have been a bad boy, since I haven't talked to a lot of my friends since school ended/ after prom. Oh well... These things happen I guess.

Singaporeans are the funniest people around. Especially teenagers. Before major exams were over, Singaporean teenagers swarm the library as though it was the last safe house in the whole of Singapore, fighting over what little tables there are and sitting down everywhere. Now that major exams are over, teenagers are avoiding the library like the plague/ black death/ *insert word here*. Not that I'm complaining. I've never been able to find that many books that I'm looking for before. Even though they are children books. Children books make more sense then adult books to me ok.

One more thing, someone please explain to me why everyone thinks music must be blasted in order for it to be nice??!! Especially blasting it in public places where no one wants to hear your lousy taste in music. Someone please explain to me. This is one thing that has me baffled.

06S01 1st 3 months, rather those who read my blog, which is mostly in 06S02. Whatever, Jay says she misses you all and wants us to meet up. She says message her, which is still the same number, cause she changed her phone and lost all our contacts. Still, we still can talk. After 2 years of not talking at all. We still have topics to talk about. Amazing. Even though we're still trying to match make each other up. But still... At least we can still talk.

I received a christmas card from Kui Noi!!! She sent me a card... SO that's why she wanted my address. HAHA. She still insists on calling me Peh Yongjun. She told me something that I've never noticed. Something to do with Lit class. HAHA.

So... I have 15 days left until I enlist. Time really flies. So in the next 15 days, I've got to... Go out with Haida, more like... I stand one side while she shops... Esther Ker, to have lunch/Dinner with her... Valerie, to play pool with her... I've got to go to my grandmother house and re-fix the shelve that I've fixed for her since she's not happy with it... I want to go to Ikea to check out something... I still want to go Kayaking... I think there's more... But... For the time being, this is it...

I think I'm done. Merry Christmas everyone. One more week to a new year, a year without school!!! Haha...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/