<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @ 08:36
*
1 day to go... And I'm feeling bloody nervous and perplexed. Well... I got to make a choice. And I have to make it by the end of today. And it's not a choice to be made lightly ok... All I can say is... Why me..?

I dreamnt that I got EDE for my A levels. That's scary... But all the same, it might be true. My chem is a wild card, my bio I left 2 essay questions blank and answered a 5 mark question totally out of point. My maths... I left the last 3 questions of paper 1 semi-blank and my chicken and turkey flew away before I could shoot them with a dart in paper 2... I don't even think that was a dream... More like a nightmare...

I can't believe I can feel so ambivalent about you. At times, I wish you were here now, at times, I can't stand you. The greatest paradox of all. And forget it, you won't guess who I'm talking about.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/