<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @ 22:35
*
The die has been rolled. It's up to me to take it from there. I've made my choice. I'm going to stick by it no matter what. I just hope I won't regret it. See lah, I broke my new year resolution of not thinking too much already. Haha......................

No, I don't regret what has happened. I wouldn't change anything about the past. If it's meant to happen to you, it'll happen to you no matter what you do. I rather it happened to me now rather then much later. Sure, I looked like an ass when it happened. But sometimes, being an ass is a good thing, especially if it brings a smile to your friend faces. Does that answer your question??

Well... I guess this is it. I've packed, I've cleared all of my emails. I've emptied out my wallet of everything. I guess the only thing left to do is to calm my racing heart. Haha........ So here's my parting word... Take care and good luck for those finding jobs. To those who already have existing jobs, enjoy yourself. I guess this is it. Till the next time I see you guys/girls... 3 weeks from now? Chinese New Year? When we collect our results? Ah well, who knows... It's also the time to test out my older brother's stupid idea of seeing whether my hair will grow straight after I shave it all off. Haha. Stupid idea...

To Esther whose putting on her braces tomorrow, just don't think about it and it'll be fine.

I guess it's time to grow up now...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/