<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, February 10, 2008 @ 14:14
*
I don't know what to type. But I just want to say... Happy Valentine's day to everyone and of course, to you, congratulations.

What will I be doing on V day?? Something interesting... Something that you can only do once in your life according to my sergeants, throwing a live frag. More to the point, anyone wants a V day present.

VV W UU. Why is W pronouced as "double U" when it looks much more like a double V? VV UU Hmm...

Happy birthday Valerie. I know this is in advance but... I think I'm going to get confined this week again...


A level results are coming...

Anybody wants to go Ikea?? I have to refixed my room since... 2 drawers dropped out and a whole cabinet fell out of the wall... So ya... Kind of explains it...

And I'm off, back to Tekong resort.

And... Don't expect me to update much anymore. My computer's motherboard just bailed out on me. So until the time I have the time to go replace it and the cash, I'm not updating cause my shared computer is superrrrrrr slow even though it has more memory space then my com.

First there was 5, then it was 4.
Now it's just 3 cause 1 has gone.
Soon it'll be 2 and finally 1
That's what will happen as time progress.

Nothing can withstand the test of time. Even stones crumple and turn to dust, civilisations come and go, even plastic by far the most undegradable substance will degrade as time progresses.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/