What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, February 07, 2008 @ 01:45
*
I have nothing much to say. I've come to the point where I assume ( Though it makes an ass of you and me, ASS-U-ME) that nobody reads my blog. So I'm not going to update my blog that often anymore. Besides, I don't have any idea what I can blog about and what I can't blog about in my blog about army life so ya, since I'm under the classified info act or something like that. I guess 2 years of our life just isn't enough to form bonds which are close enough to survive the test of time, especially since we were all mugging our asses off. In the end, if only one person is trying, it's not going to work since this sort of things need 2 hands to clap. I'm not saying everyone's like that. I still have people messaging me out of the blue like Yi Yan from 06S01 whom I haven't message since Christmas? telling me that she's going back to Malaysia and that she can't reply any messages and Kui Noi who takes like FOREVER to reply a message ( I hope you're reading this) but at least she still replies. I can bitch, I can swear, I can plea, I can talk. But in the end, all I have to say is this..."So I say a little prayAnd hope my dreams will take me thereWhere the skys are blueI'll see you once again, my friendsOver seasons coast to coastFind a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greenI'll see you once again... my friends"Happy CNY to you all.