What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, February 17, 2008 @ 15:48
*
Out of sight, out of mind. Don't worry, I've finally managed to get you out of my mind. I'm fine now. Just because you treat me like fuck doesn't mean I should do the same to you. If that's the case, when would the cycle end?? Out of sight, out of mind? I guess that's true.
Happy birthday Valerie. See, you won the toss up. You should be glad. Haha. And I'll pass you your present the next time I meet you. Which is god knows when. Thanks Christina. I owe you one more favour. How many do I owe you now?? I lost count. Have fun in Taiwan.
Appearance VS reality. I guess now's the time where everyone starts showing their true sides now. I know better now. I'm glad.