<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, February 15, 2008 @ 22:42
*
See, as shag as I am, I still log into my account and type this out...

Happy Birthday Valerie. May you grow "shorter" since you're already so "tall". Do you know that you're no help at all. You just confused me furthur.

I'll type out more about army life tomorrow. Why suddenly type it out? Cause I got to do my reflections for the first 2 weeks, field camp and grenade throwing. So ya, I'll just copy and paste.

Most likely, A level results will be released on the 29th of Feb. Cause my father heard that it'll be released at the end of the Feb and my CO for school 1 has confirmed that it'll come out at the end of Feb too. So...

And I'm gone... I'm freaking shag out la. Spare me.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/