What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, March 07, 2008 @ 23:37
*
But still, Congratz to those who got good results. People like.......... Wei Liang, Val, Rena, Xin yi, Karolyn, Esther Ker ( Told you you could make it), Amanda Ng, Siti, Xin Yun for all getting their expected results.
I thought I did quite well. I mean, I got results that exceeded my expectations. I mean, even though I can't get into the course I wanted to get in originally, I thought I could still try out for other courses. So I thought... How the hell would I know I'm really at the bottom of the average average.
And ya, so what the fuck la. You got better results then me. Hip Hip Hooray. Stop bitching to me about your fucking B asshole. You're bitching it to the wrong person. F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.