What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, March 16, 2008 @ 22:19
*
I stole this from Tommy's blog. Not that he knows, so don't tell him. Haha
The Song Title Quiz
How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.
How are you feeling today?
Jay Chou: An Jing
Will you get far in life?
Yellowcard: Light up the sky
I don't want to light up the sky... I want to go across the sky to places.
How do your friends see you?
Alicia Keys: Like you'll never see me again
It's true I guess. I've changed...
Will you get married?
The Click Five: Catch Your Wave
What is your best friend’s theme song?
Bowling for soup: High School Never Ends
What is the story of your life?
Maroon 5: Won't go home without you
What was high school like?
Nickelback: Far Away
Far away... Friends?? Even furthur away... With an idiot in China who didn't tell me and made me talk to him for 10 mins before telling me it's an overseas call.
How can you get ahead in life?
Hans Zimmer: Drink up me Hearties (From Pirates of the Caribbean)
What’s the best thing about your friends?
Taylor Swift: Teardrops on my guitar
..? Interpret it as you will
What’s in store for this weekend?
Christina Aguilera: Reflections (From Mulan)
Yup, been doing reflections about almost everything... My grades... Life, Friends, Army
Describe your grandparents.
Jay Chou: Qing Tian
How’s your life going?
3 Doors Down: Superman
What song will they play at your funeral?
Stan Bush: Dare (From Transformers, the
Animated movie)
How does the world see you?
?: Run Run Run (From One piece anime)
Will you have a happy life?
S Club 7: Never had a dream come true
Do people secretly lust after you?
Hinder: Lips of an Angel
How can you make yourself happy?
Plain White T's: Hey there Delilah
What should you do with your life?
Ronan Keating: When you say nothing at all
Will you ever have children?
Hinder: Better then me
What song would you strip to?
Avril Lavigne: Hot
What does your mum think of you?
Fergie: Big Girls Don't Cry
What is your deep, dark secret?
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Your Gurdian Angel
What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Justin Timberlake: Lovestoned I think she knows
What’s your personality like?
Faith Hill: There You'll Be
..?
What song will be played at your wedding?
Pokemon: Together Forever
I hope so... Haha
What song will be played at your wedding?
The last goodbye: Pictures of you
Tag?? Whoever the heck wants to do this. I'm not doing question 4. It's up to you to interpret it as you will. Besides, the only reason I did this is because I've got nothing to do and ya, look at most of the songs. Freaking weird lah