What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 21:16
*
This is what Esther Ker said to me... On... Friday? Saturday?? I don't know...
ESSTTTHERR; lovelovelove(:: i thought you so mean la.
But then again... She said this: but actually deep inside, i know you wont do this to me
Then she finishes up with this... She said: contradicting right
And in the end... You're left with someone who is totally confused about what she just said... Haha.
I miss my old company, platoon and section... SISPEC sucks... Haha. Only because my section hasn't been talking much. But oh well. This kind of things take time.
And please, the next person who says
this and doesn't want to do
that is really going to get F by me.
I'm going to be so freaking fit by the time I finish SISPEC... Wa lao, everyday run at least 4km. Stupid freak place.