What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, March 02, 2008 @ 17:37
*
You know, life is unfair. I'm saying that as a statement. You can do everything by the book, yet when things happen, it won't differentiate whether you've done everything by the book anot. You can be a good citizen and cross roads only at the allocated crossing points, yet when a drunk driver comes and knock you down, you still get injured/killed even though you do things by the book. So you see, life really is unfair. But then again, who ever said it was fair?? I should never have taken the train back on Friday and splurged on taxi but oh well... Comparing the cab fare of $40+ to the train fare of $2.20, I rather take the train and think about such things.
Last week was straining. I swear. They might as well name it evaluation week. Evaluate everything. I managed to do it ok. 10 pull-ups, 2.4 timing 10:47 but that only got me a pass. Cause my SBJ short by 4cm. So bloody wasted la. But better then my friend la, 2.4 timing short by 1 sec if not can get gold already. SOC timing:
6 mins+. I passed. Can exchange my helmet and SBO for pompoms and mini skirt already cause my officer said once you pass, you go to the side and become cheerleader while those that fail redo.
I guess it was a good thing I went to orchard alone yesterday instead of with people. My route of travel? From Bugis--> Plaza Sing then walk to centerpoint then walk all the way down to Borders then ---> Esplande and finally Tiong Bahru to visit my grandmother. If I went with people, I think I would be stuck at Bugis the whole day. But still... It's not that I have any problem with going out with people. It's just that nobody wanted to go out yesterday so I went by myself. I refuse to spend my book out time stuck at home looking at the com when I can go out and look at girls which are seriously in shortage at Tekong. Haha.
I got nothing else to talk about already. I don't what's going on in people's life. But still, it's nice to find someone who has the same personality as you. :D Can talk about the same things. And thanks for putting a smile on my face on thursday. Haha.
What will I be doing this week in Tekong?? SIB everyday and read story book. HAHA. I finish everything already except my 24km route march. That's all that is left. And I'm changing my blog address soon. I got an idea for one but I got no time to change yet. So next week. Or maybe not since I'll be too depress to do anything. Our batch is the worst batch. That's why they take so long to release results.