What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 22:13
*
5 things that should explain what has been happening in my life. Or will happen. Or has happened. Or... You get the point.
1) I'm finished with SISPEC. Like hell yea. Finally. And I've been posted to... Khatib camp. Now it's time to learn about Artillery. Yea, I'm going to train to be an Arti spec. More specifically, a motar spec. At least that's what I think MTR leader stands for. Ah, my sergeant and other trainees say that it's a damn lucky posting? Say the conversion course is shit, but after finish the conversion course it will be damn slack. Hopefully lah, if not, what else to do but suck thumb. The bad news is... The camp's at Yishun. Damn far compared to SISPEC. But what to do, suck thumb loh. 15 weeks to SGT rank. Waha
2) I'm sorry to those who asked me to go out or message me this 3 days since Saturday. Haven't been in Singapore. Been in Bintan. All expenses paid trip. My father company organized some sort of holiday for the employees and their family. So just go loh, my mother also put my name down without telling me. Found out that... Beatrice (A03) parents are my parents collegue and she also went for the trip. Small world. The only that I'm happy that I got back from the trip is... 3 bottles of Vodka. Suppose to give one to my older brother, but then... He freaking invite his friends over and messed up my room. So too bad.
3) As to what everyone else seems to think, NO I'M NOT ATTACHED YET. STOP TELLING ME THAT I AM. One thing that puzzles me is why people would rather listen to rumours rather then heading directly to the source to find out the truth for themselves? I promise you, if I get attached anytime during NS, you'll be the first to know. As to who YOU is... That is another question now isn't it?
4) who blocking you is a scam. I just used it and... It showed me a list of people who are blocking me. It's truely crap. As soon as I saw the list, one person from the list signed in and it appeared in the pop out thingy... Now why the heck would that happen if she was blocking me? But then again, I'm not interested to know whose blocking me. You don't wanna talk to me, chances are I also don't want to talk to you. But I'm lazy to block people. But it's super obvious whose blocking you right. Some people who log in everyday suddenly stop signning in. It's super obvious.
5) I haven't received any Uni letter yet. Not for any Uni. No. Letter. Get it? So please stop complaining to me that you got a letter telling you that you've got accepted into this course but not the course that you want. Spare a thought for me, who hasn't receive a letter and it's already... Mid-May. Ya, you got a letter, I'm happy for you. You deserve it, my grades aren't that good. Ok? As long as we're clear about that point.