What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, June 22, 2008 @ 19:54
*
Actually, I thought about what I wanted to do since last week, but I was lazy to update. And guess what? This week I'm not free again. Haha. Too bad, you've got to wait till next week. Anyway, nothing much is going on, I'm just doing guard duty at SAFTI until 1st July. And I'm going to get confined this week again. HAHA. No lah, that's only if I fail my stupid test tomorrow which really would be the case since I suck at it. That's why all I'm going to do is to order people to lay mortar. And I just found out that a lot of people read my blog. Which means... I cant' talk about most stuff already. Or maybe I can. Since it's only TAN KUI NOI who reads it without telling me but ya, and thanks for scaring the heck out of me calling me with a private no. in the middle of the night.
My birthday's on the 31st of June. I can't believe so many of you fell for that. Anyway, I don't want to celebrate it. It's just another day in the life of serving the nation. I don't even have a wish since every year my wish don't come true. BUt this year... And I know I updated my friendster again after so long, but please don't tell me to join this, join that, poke here poke there. It's super irritating that every week I come back from camp there's 20+ emails telling me that I've been poked and all. I just updated it so that I can get in touch with my primary school friends again. I hope...
Happy Birthday to Rauf( Yesterday) Aishah ( Today) And Karolyn (Tomorrow). Welcome to your last year as a teen.