<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 20:17
*
My biological clock is screwed up. I can't sleep more then 7 hours now even if I wanted to. And I always get flu on Sunday. Damn, it's like someone is telling me not to go back to camp on Sunday and take MC instead. But then again, taking MC= Endorsing it and all. Aiya, in short, I'm too lazy to get a day off. Haha.

So ya, yesterday was my birthday. I maintain that it's just like any other day. I don't mind not celebrating it, but I'll just treat the day as it should be treated. Don't understand no? It's ok. Didn't expect you to.

You know, all I wanted was just to meet up with you/ you all a while, just because we haven't seen each other for so long but I guess, even that is too much to ask for. But don't worry, I'm cool with it. In fact, my parents are more agitated about it then I am. But oh well, they're not me. And seriously, I expected this to happen.

A very big thanks to those who remembered that it was yesterday. From messages to testimonials to a call, you guys made my day yesterday. Especially to the 4 who met up with me, thanks alot. For Aishah, who messaged me the day before, the day itself and the day after. Thank you aunty.

Ironically, guard duty is the thing that has given me time to think about such things. But don't worry, my guard duty ends this tuesday with SAF day. I'm throwing myself into my training now. Since I have no choice but to serve, I might as well put in 100% instead of putting in 50% and worrying about things which I have no control over. If you don't want to put in the effort, guess what, i don't see why the hell I should. It works both ways.

I'm trying too hard. But it's still empty at the end. Why don't you take a bow, for playing me like the fool that I am.

Out of sight, out of mind...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/