<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, August 17, 2008 @ 17:16
*
If any of you manage to find out about this, I'm not interested to know. Let's just say that you're up there. And leave it at that.



I don't want to go overseas and study. It's not say don't want to. It's just that this is Singapore. I've stayed here for 19 years and counting. I'm attached to this country. But then I'm more attached to the people then the country but now the people are those that are driving me to make my desicion to leave the country. Yea, I know lah, there's a hundred and one people who are much better then me but then again, I never ever claim to be the best. I would rather concede the point to those that wants it. But damn, stop treating me like I'm some sort of embarassment. I admit, I don't mind it if you say that of me, but it still fucking hurts. It's just like poking a paralyzed guy and telling him that it's ok cause he can't feel it. But perhaps I'm too sensitive. I've always been this way. I don't like it. And now, I don't see why I should stand for it.

Went out with people from 3rd ASC yesterday. To glass house and later to clarke quay for drinks. It was an enjoyable night. Damn, I really miss those people. After going through thick and thin with them for 13 weeks, some for 5 months since BSLC, you really can't bear to part with them. It really sucks that everyone is going different ways. Anyway, went to the Glass House and I'm damn zhai ok. I don't even know where the hell this place is or even that it existed till yesterday and I managed to be the first one there. Haha. Anyway, we only got to eat at 2045 due to the huge group that we have, 15 out of 27. Needless to say, fun, poking fun and laughter followed. After dinner we went to clarke quay to drink. 8 of us. We spent $590 total but I only paid $50. Had alot to drink. Drunk Chivas and Bailey's. Much more then I normally would have. Needless to say, I got high. But the feeling's damn shiok after feeling like crap for so long. The others still went clubbing but I went home. Was already damn tired after the drinks. Total spent for last night: $1000/-. $303 for dinner and $590 for drinks plus a few other things. I paid $75. But it's ok lah, once in a while only. And to celebrate us getting our 3 stripes.

Karolyn asked me a question that I never thought of myself. She asked me why I didn't ask people to go out with me on weekends since i still go out and walk about. I guess the reason for that is that I know most people will just say that they're busy with uni and what nots and just leave it at that. Anyway, I like walking alone. I don't have a set plan on where to walk and I'll

just walk whereever I feel like it. Case in point, I was walking down orchard road 1 weekend and I suddenly just went to Changi Airport cause I felt like it. I doubt anyone would follow me so I rather just go out alone and where my heart takes me.

Aishah, if you're reading this, then congrats, you really know me the best of all. So here's to you.
And if you find out about this, please have the courtesy not to spread the link around. I don't want people reading my blog. I know, ironic since blogs are supposed to be shared. I treat my blog as a dairy. So there.


I'm going to learn how to drive an armoured vehicle. Muha, get in my way and I'll just crush you. Haha

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/