What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, August 04, 2008 @ 18:07
*
I'm back. Not that that's any reason to celebrate. Just that my current course is ending in 1.5 weeks time and I've already finished the most major exercise of all, summary exercise last
friday. End of hell week, end of course.
Now, I'm at a lost of what to say. This never happens when I post drafts. I got a fine collection of them saved somewhere. I guess that's cause I don't have to worry about people getting the wrong idea.
And don't blame me for not updating. It's not as if I really isolated myself from the world. I'm still online on
MSN every weekend albeit from 12 midnight onwards, I've still been going out to town every weekend just to walk around and JP. I replied back to every message that was sent to me and picked up every call and email back replies. I've been talking to
Kui Noi every week in fact. (And happy birthday by the way). So before we jump to conclusions and push all the blame to me again (I'm sick of being a scapegoat), ask yourself why??
BUT I've made some decisions that I wouldn't take lightly. I've decided to go overseas and study if my uni application doesn't succeed next year. And before any of you tell me that it'll be easier next year, don't. Think about it.
There'll be spillover from this year, all the recent poly graduates PLUS all the A level graduates PLUS all the overseas people. There's a difference between being optimistic and being realistic. If my grades aren't good enough to get me in this year, what makes you think next year it'll suddenly become
better. But of course, there's the money issue about going overseas as well. One of the many times I wished I had money to throw. Too rich that anyhow spending was a
pastime. Or at least enough to send
myself overseas. But then, I should count my blessings. At least I have comforts unlike others...
But then, Congratz are also long overdue. Basically to 2 people. Christina and Esther (Ker). Reason being... I don't know... Maybe just the fact that they managed to appeal into the courses that they want. The former getting a place in NIE (If I'm not wrong) and the later getting into NUS FASS. And to think we were talking about whether or not you can even pass A levels a few months back. Now look whose the one who has a uni to go to and I don't. But all in all, congratz. C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S.
So what have I been doing?? I've been watching movies. 3 of them in fact. I'm going for my 4th this sunday. I've watched red cliff with my father, The Dark Knight with my brothers ( The 2 twins. My older brother wanted to come along but didn't cause it wasn't paid by my parents) and Money not enough 2 just today with my mother. I'm watching the Mummy with my father this sunday after he gets back from... Either Jakarta? Or is it Shanghai? Or Paris? I don't know lah, I know he's overseas 7/8 of the time these 2 weeks. Or is it Northen Malaysia?? Anyway all of them are must watch in my opinion. Just don't watch money not enough with your parents or you'll feel damn guilty. I've also been learning to play another musical instrument in my spare time. Namely a guitar. Why? Cause I got a guitar from my older brother as my birthday present. Surprisingly I know. Someone who never gave me anything for 19 years sudden'y gives me a guitar.
Well, I've been reading Karolyn's blog (Not saying anything, it's just that I read yours and ya, it was) and ya, it kind of sucks to know that your friends are moving forward in their studies, bidding for courses and modules and such while you're wondering whether or not you can even get into a uni next year or not. But oh well. Life's unfair I guess.
I'm still waiting for a time to tell you what I want to face to face. SMS is too insincere already. I found that out. But it's ok. As many bad points as I have. I'm stubborn.
AND IT'S FREAKING AMAZING HOW MUCH MONEY THE GOVERNMENT SPENDS ON OUR EDUCATION ONLY TO HAVE PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING " PLEASE GIVE WAY TO ALIGHTING PASSENGERS" AT MRT STATIONS.
It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight..? That's the true measure of what human life is worthPhoneix Wright: Trials and TribulationsWhen you have eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable it is must surely be the truth.Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations ( Quoted from sherlock Holmes)I keep thinking things will never change. Keep on thinking things will always be the sameBut when we leave this year we won't be coming back, No more hanging out cause we're on a different track Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down These memories are playing like a film without soundI keep thinking that it's not goodbye. Keep on thinking that it's a time to fly.Will the past be a shadow that follows us around? Will these memories fade when I leave this town.Vitamin C: Grduation, Friends foreverWhen my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done. Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. Don't resent me and when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory Leave out all the rest.... Leave out all the rest...Linkin Park: Leave out all the restThere was a time you loved, There came a time you hatedThere was a time you felt you wanted to kill, Now is the time for you to healThere was a time you were broken down, Now is the time to build yourself upThere was a time you were at war in your being. Now is the time to restore peace within...The bible: To everything there is a seasonBeauty isn't about symmetry of features or perfection. It's about uniqueness. That which you have that no other possess. That which is your ownI still got alot more quotes to write. 1 month worth of quotes but I've ran out of time. I got to report back to camp already. I only got monday off. Next time I'm out will be National Day.