What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, August 10, 2008 @ 21:02
*
My day was totally crap. Till I read this Email someone just sent me. Totally put a smile on my face. At least... I'll book in feeling neutral. Haha.
I'm starting to believe that humans can't be trusted at all. There will always be some ulterior motive to the things that we do. And I finally understand why people don't ever understand me at all. You never put yourself in my shoes and try to understand it from my point of view. If you really don't know anything, the best thing to do is just keep quiet. Nobody will say you're mute.
I'm finally passing out on wednesday. 3SG at last. Finally can stay at a camp until ORD instead of being thrown around. 7 months of serving the nation, 1 year and 3 months to go.
"Kiang jiu hou, mai gei kiang."