What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 @ 22:00
*
I swear, I have a seriously short attention span. I can't even sit down to watch a TV show without getting up to get something only to realize that I don't need it. Damn short attention span. Damn, got to do something about it. And if it can be called a sickness. I have this tendency since young to take apart everything that can be taken apart and put it back together again. Perhaps that's why I can understand how things work and fix things. If anything can be taken apart, it can be fixed back again. Too bad humans aren't that easy to understand. Why do people curl up into a ball when they want to cry? Is it because they think that like that, no one will be able to harm them? Perhaps it's effective. But crying is a good way to release stress. And no, I haven't cried since J1 orientation camp, close to tears true, but never ever crying.
And I don't ever want the kid in me to die. For everything that the adult say is impossible, the kid will just believe it and will work towards that goal. For a kid believes in everything, no matter how impossible a thing might be. For impossible is really just I'm Possible.
And it's not that I want to find a girlfriend desperately, it's just that I need to find someone who I can trust and relate to. That's why I envy people who can trust others easily enough to tell them their secrets and such. I don't trust people. People's feelings change all the time. Who might be your friend today might stab you in the ass just tomorrow. I mean, I still trust certain people.
BUt not as much as to really really trust them. Understand?
I guess one of the drawbacks of being a free thinker is that you have no God to place your faith in. But I have faith again, after putting it in the wrong thing. I have faith that I'm going to acheive my dreams. And I don't give a shit what you want to laugh at, but don't you ever laugh at anybody's dream, as absurd as it may be. For it is dreams that give people the strength to carry on, the thing that drives people.
And I'm gone, going back to camp to do guard duty for the first time as a sergeant. Haha, will be quite an experience. Anyway, I'm going to be in Orchard on Friday. Anyone whose there can call meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.