<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, September 07, 2008 @ 21:39
*
Whoever said doing guard duty as a 3SG is easier ought to be shot dead. At least as a man you have a 4 hour rest between your duties. 24 hour guard right, I did 20 hours. I only slept for 4 hours the whole night. Those 4 hours is when I sat down on the chair and just slept till it was too cold that I woke up. But it's true lah, you get to stay in an air con room for most of the time. End of block leave... Back to army. Oh well, it was kinda boring during the block leave anyway. so I'm kind of glad going back. Anyway, this week will be slack since my officers are still in Australia doing some kind of overseas exercise. Then next week will be slack also since there's a new PC coming. Then it's time to shift into turbo for ATEC. Oh well, one step at a time. Next week's payday. =D

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/