<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, October 05, 2008 @ 20:43
*
If not doing my job as a 3SG means not fucking the men for no reason when they do everything that I ask them to and not cause any trouble, then Yes, I admit I haven't done my job. Other then that, I'm fucking sure that I do a much better job then some of the other sergeants who just sit in bunk and play PSP the whole day without doing anything.

I'm not sure about this, but my PC asked those of us who couldn't do their jobs as a 3SG to tell him and he'll demote us or something. If that's the kind of job that I have to do, then Fuck it, I rather not be a leader at all. And if being a 3SG means that you just have to stand there and look while people are working their asses off, then I rather not be one...

Anyone wants to join the Salomon X trail run with me?? Lol, I sign up already.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/