<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, October 12, 2008 @ 21:50
*
I'm guessing that you would read this only if you asked me for my blog address since I'm going to change address cause every Tom Dick and Harry is screwing up my tagboard. And I don't want to remove my tagboard. Besides, I'm curious as to who reads my blog. But please don't link me. You should have gotten the idea by now since I keep changing address. But on second thought, I can't think up of a new address to write. SO it's staying here. BUt I would apprecaite it if you tell me that you're reading this.

So what's happening in my life?? You want the army life or Civi life?? I start with the army life first lah. And I have 30 mins to write this as I got to report back to camp so let's make this quick.

If you still don't know, I'm now a 3SG of the Singapore Armed Forces, posted to Keat Hong camp, home to 40 SAR, an armour camp. So my unit is 40 SAR and yet I'm artillery trained. So my vocation is arti while I'm in an armour camp. Stallion company. I guess that's as much as I can tell you without getting into trouble.

I've been scolded by all my colleagues in camp. Namely, all my other course mates who went through the same course as me. Out of 14 of them, I've already fought with 7 of them. Most of it is due to the fact that they want me as in me to stop helping the men that much and just stand one side and kao be kao bu about how slow it is. I've told them to fuck off and let me be with my own leadership style. I'm not one to stand by and keep making noise about how slow it is when you refuse to help out. I guess this is due to JJ since all OGLs have to go through the same thing as the campers. If you want things done fast, then help out. What are you?? A Pikachu?? Being a commander doesn't mean that you're excuse from helping out. Why not say that it's you that is lazy and refuse to help out? Why push the blame to the men. By the way, Pikachu means Pai Ka pai Chu, as in spoilt hand and leg. So ya, Pikachu doesn't mean that you're cute.

I'm considering giving up my 3SG rank. It's not that I don't think I can do my job. It's just that I don't believe that you have to stand one side and not help out. And I really can't work with this few people who have turned into PSP playing freaks when they came in here. It's kind of sad really. These are people who I've suffered through since SISPEC (Some of them anyway) and AI. I know you better then this. It's that damn sad.

I'm going outfield every week until Mid-Nov. Damn depressing. I'm so going ot lose weight. Just for ATEC. But oh well, suck thumb and serve. And I've been confined on Saturday. The only reason I can think of is because I made my OC wait for 15 mins while I'm suppose to have guard rest and for something they told me 15 mins before the actual thing happen anyway. So yea, sucks but suck thumb lah.

That's about it for my army life. Onwards to my Civi life.

My civi life is in ruins really. I send and receive less then a 100 SMS every month. Kind of wasted really. And that I go out every week. Just that I go out alone and most likely to Kino or Borders to find new reading material. It's kinda boring in camp when you have nothing to do and I refuse to be addicted to my PSP. So I don't want to let my brain go idle. It's already so bad that I can't speak english properly anymore. So anyone who wants to go out with me, please just tell me. Or I'll just stay at home and rot or go find new reading material.

It's kinda sad. It's going to be one year since I last saw alot of people or talked to them. I guess it's time to let go. It sucks cause some of them are my close friends. As in really close. But I guess that's the way life goes. As you grow older, all you care about is grades and what kind of job you can get next time while you forget about your friends. Sucks sucks sucks.

My life seems boring right. Not quite. I went for F1 when it was held here. As in real life and I saw the cars up close. It's damn cool. I saw them race past and I have a few pictures that I managed to take. But don't say that I'm rich such that I can watch F1. It's my father who got me a ticket from his company. So I went free of charge. I'll upload my pictures next week. I'm running out of time.

Happy birthday to... Haida, Jia ying, Yi yan, Wei lin, Amanda and Keng hee. I wished all of them and all of them are shocked that I still remember. To quote Yi yan: " Ma! Such a surprise! U'd be the last person I thought would rmb....." Well thanks alot. My memory ain't that bad yet and there's a freaking lot of notifications from friendster and facebook. So ya, it's very easy to find out. And don't be shocked. Yi yan thinks I'm her mother. From when and how and where, I have no idea. But hey, no harm done. So why not??

2224. I'm going back to camp. Though I can book in at 2359 but what for. I still got a lot of admin to do. So yea, I'm going back to camp.

PS: To the person who got attached and totally forgot about replying to my email, you know who you are. You ungrateful person. Haha. Congratulations. I didn't mean the former but I do mean the latter. It's good to see you happy finally.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/