<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, November 09, 2008 @ 20:14
*
First and foremost...

ONE MORE YEAR TO ORD

One more long and hardworking year till freedom and my pink IC. Oh well, I've already served 10 months. I guess another 1 year isn't going to be that long, especially since ATEC is this week and it's going to be over soon.

And I kept my word, those who asked me for my blog address, I gave it to them. Even though it's only one person. BUt I still kept my word and you can't fault me for that.

I have no idea what to do if I don't get accepted into Uni next year. Mrs Lim from Pioneer asked me the same question... I met her yesterday at the library when I went there to mug. I guess if that's the case... I have to go overseas and study then. Not that I want to. But I guess there's really no choice. How to make ends meet, I have no bloody idea. But I guess I'll worry about it when time comes.

People always have this misconception that I like being alone. For the record, I don't. It's just that I know my personality will cause a lot of troubles when rubbed in the wrong way. I have a unique outview on life. But the problem is that it's too unique that none of you ever understand. Up to now at least.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/