<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, November 02, 2008 @ 21:24
*
Hurray for my new blog address. It's all thanks to my fellow spec. I saw this video on Youtube and thought that hey, why not? Video I'm talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BxNJRxGbgE

Note that technically, it's the wrong spelling but what can I do?? Some other people already used the web address so I have no choice.

If you think army really doesn't involve much studying, you're wrong. For us commanders, we must do a test that has 400+ questions and get 95%. Impossible no? Not really, we've keep doing the stupid test so many times all we have to do is look at the first 5 words of the question and we can answer it without thinking. But this way of studying is dumb. It's just pure studying without understanding.

I think I'm much fitter then I would give myself credit for. I just ran 10km X-country through a mountain bike trail in 50 mins and I finished around 170? It's a marathon lah. Not that I so bo liao... Wait... I am bo liao, that's why I signed up for this thing. My fastest 2.4km timing now, 10mins.

And the last thing I have to say before I book in. People keep on saying that if you were brought up in a different environment, you would be different. Let's take it to another level. What if your name wasn't your name now? Would you still be the same? Would you change? Would Christina be still as optimistic as she is now if she wasn't named Christina but named crystal? Sorry Christina, I was just reading your blog before this. And crystal is a name we call one of our fellow specs. And I'm sorry if you received any wrong messages from me, there's a christopher in my bunk and I usually just type in Chri in my phone book and send it without ensuring whether it's Christopher or Christina. So ya. Anyway, back to my point, would we be different if something as basic as our names were changed?? Think about it.

Mock ATEC this week. DS duty on wednesday, COS duty the sunday after next. Can see loh, the number of arrows that are flying around.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/