<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, January 26, 2009 @ 01:34
*
And so besides thinking of excuses of why I haven't gotten a Uni spot yet besides the obvious that I'm too fucking stupid such that no one wants me to having people still think you're in JC ( Hello?? Black plastic specs?? Short Hair??) to having another 4 day field camp the next week to having CUS duty on thursday to the feeling that I'm feeling now, I'm still determined to have fun this CNY and no one can take that away from me. My goal is to eat 1001 pineapple tarts this year. 1 more then what I ate last year.

Happy CNY everyone. You can come my house, my mother will gladly invite you so that she knows I'm not hanging out with the wrong type of people. Like duh.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/