<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, January 18, 2009 @ 21:09
*
You know it's a bad sign when things that used to cheer you up doesn't serve that purpose anymore...

I've survive the past 2 hell weeks in camp... Barely... 1st week was a field camp where I didn't sleep at all for 3 days. Due to the mission plan being such that I have to be awake for 3 days straight. The past week was full of shit... I've spent so little time in bunk that I haven't done anything productive. This week is shit. Again. I've got a driving course and right at the end of the course, I've got Guard Duty. So it means Saturday booking out again. For the 2nd time in a row. Haiz...

Unfortunately, you're like a drug. And the bad thing is... I'm addicted to you.

And Tan Kui Noi, I'm really sorry. I really forgotten lah. Really really. I'll find another date ok.

Haiz... Haiz...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/