<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, May 29, 2009 @ 22:31
*
I've just proven the fact that once people think something is gone, it's gone forever. Ha, I just removed my blog for 1 week and stop posting online posts and nobody's been disturbing me. Which is much better I guess, cause sadly, to this day, there are still people who are that close minded and cannot understand me. Which is kind of stupid. I always thought that the people who served army together with me would be the smartest there is in army, seeing that they all got accepted into local uni and I have not. But yesterday's battalion anniversary just showed me otherwise. Yes it's true, I can't drink alot. But I bet my next pay that I had much more fun then you did yesterday, even though I was sitted at a different table and had duty earlier on. Yes, in your eyes I might have looked like an idiot but why must everything I do depend on what people see of me?? Sure I got drunk, my driver got drunk too, my layer almost got drunk so what?? There was nothing important on after that and all we had to do was get home. So why not just cut loose and have fun?? Was it that fun to look at me like I'm so kind of deranged ass or to join in the fun with me like some of them did?? I would choose me anytime.

As you can probably guess, I just got regetted from all 3 local unis. SMU, NUS, NTU. But it's to be expected I guess. I wasn't expecting to be accepted in the first place. But I guess it still sucks. But when you expect something and it comes true, I guess it lessens the pain. But now, I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with no place to go. And I'm ORDing soon. I'm planning to sign on. I'm not joking when I wrote that on facebook but I'm still considering that path. Cause I know that deep down inside, it's the easy way out. I mean, I can take a bank loan and continuing studying but the cost and the fact that I have to pay it back slowly and be in debt is not one that I would take lightly.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/