<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 21:10
*
So my birthday has come and gone. Don't be shocked when you read this but I spent the whole day at home. I really spent it at home. Why?? Cause no one asked me out. And I don't want to go out by myself on my birthday. Other days I still don't mind. But yesterday... I was better off at home anyway. And the only present I received was from Mcdonald's. A free Frape since it was my birthday. But I'm not bitter. This is how I usually spend my birthdays anyway... So it's just another normal day. Now you know why I don't think it's a big deal. And I'm not sad. Or rather, I'm sad but I've gotten over it. I rather be thankful that I have a few who still bother to message and wish me rather then totally forget about me. I have someone who messaged me from overseas ok. That's really touching eh. That's the way my life is. And don't worry, I won't do this to others since I know how much it sucks. I'm not that kind of person.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/