What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 13:12
*
You know, if you managed to siam things and not get others into trouble, then that's all well and good. But when everyone called your bluff, what's the point in carrying on bluffing?? What's worse is that you dragged 5 of us down with you. And the worst?? You don't even think it's your fault...
This week has been the worst I had so far in army. I kena 3 extra DS for nothing. Just for watching TV in the same room as the guy. Then yesterday I'm so going to kena 7 extra loh. Oh what the f lah, sign then sign loh. I have only 4 months left. I play with you loh.